* Absentee and phone bids are executed in competition with live online bidders on an alternating basis. Due to the uncertainties of bidding patterns and the speed at which online transactions are made, competing bids may be held during spurts of rapid online bidding.
* In the event that identical bids are submitted, the earliest will take precedence.
* A Buyer's Premium of 20% for phone/absentee bids and 25% for online bids will be added to the hammer price in addition to 7% RI sales tax unless proof of exemption is supplied.
* The Company reserves the right to withdraw any Property at any time before the hammer falls at its complete discretion and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
* Title of the property immediately passes to the highest acknowledged bidder when the Auctioneer's hammer falls, at which point the bidder assumes full risk and responsibility for the Property.
* In-house packing & shipping quotes or a list of shippers is available. The Company will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of carriers or packers engaged by the buyer whether or not such shipper was listed by the Company. Property will not be released to a third-party shipper without the buyer's consent, and unless the Company is in receipt of full payment. Any packing and handling by the Company is at the entire risk of the buyer and the Company bears no liability for any loss or damage to such items. The cost of shipment will be Buyer's full responsibility.
* The Company will do its best to purchase designated lots for the lowest possible amount in competition with other bidders.
* Payments will be accepted in the form of certified/bank check, credit cards (3.5% fee,) PayPal (3.5% fee,) wire transfer, and personal checks. No winnings will be released until payments are made in full and funds are cleared.
Ancient Objects in collaboration with Associated Estate & Appraisal Co., Inc.
1655 Elmood Ave, Ste 10, Cranston, RI 02910